26 November 2021

Projects by Mentiradeloro

I conclude the complete remodeling and redesign of my website with this image. It's been a very hard few weeks of work in which I have dealt with some completed projects, other fictitious ones and others that I look forward to creating soon.

I hope this image means the beginning of a new cycle, in which illustration finally becomes the central axis of all the work I'll be involved from today on.

Please take a look and tell me what you think: https://www.mentiradeloro.es/

-

Con esta imagen doy por concluida la completa remodelación y rediseño de mi página web. Han sido unas semanas muy duras de trabajo en las que he dado forma a proyectos ya terminados, otros tantos ficticios y otros que anhelo estén por venir.

Una imagen que espero sirva como inicio de un nuevo ciclo, en el que la ilustración se convierta por fin en el eje central de todo el trabajo que realice a partir de hoy.

Por favor, échala un vistazo y dime qué te parece: https://www.mentiradeloro.es/









No comments:

Post a Comment